Tuesday, March 30, 2010

25 Ways You Said You Would Have Fun and Do Good + Paloma's Nest Winner

A couple weeks ago I posted that Paloma's Nest would be giving away a TODAY I WILL . . . fill in the blank tiny text bowl to a Have Fun Do Good reader.

To enter, all you had to do was leave a comment that completed the sentence, TODAY I WILL . . . with a have fun do good idea. Below are how 25 people said they would have fun and do good:
  1. MAfrika: Complete my EVOLVE missions and thanks to you - I now have a mentor too...
  2. Niels Teunis: Enjoy the sun with a good friend!
  3. Elliot: Bug some friends to donate to CDI Chile's earthquake-relief project.
  4. Sylvia-Louise: Tell the people in my life "I love you" and smile at strangers as we meet.
  5. Melissa Hayes: Chase my dreams
  6. Kayla: Put work aside and focus on my family.
  7. Slappy Walker: Keep it all in perspective.
  8. Elisse: Hug my best friend for as long and as tight as possible!
  9. Lauren: Take all of the stuffing out of a pillow & sprinkle it on my son's floor. (Last night he said he really wants to see snow... we live in Florida!)
  10. Cami: Be so happy to daydream about our upcoming trip to Napa for my best friend's 30th birthday.
  11. sallyc: Breathe deeply and live in joy!
  12. paige: I will meditate, giving thanks for what I have, and for what I lack
  13. Ginger: Today I will be thankful for my many blessings!
  14. Mary Daniel Hobson: Give myself time and space to be creative.
  15. Stephanie: Call a recent volunteer with a very personal thank you. I wish I had time to talk individually with them all!
  16. TommyGirl: Take ten minutes for myself to think about all the good things in my life and be greatful.
  17. iHanna: Spread metta into the world! :-)
  18. Just_Kelly: Live, laugh, and love!
  19. ramblingandruminating: Make one person's life easier.
  20. Vana: Remind the people around me of how much I love them.
  21. Flynn: Put away my laundry and read poetry.
  22. eatyourveggies: Today I will email you about coaching/consulting and start reading Creating a Life Worth Living, which you told me about!
  23. Amorouscents: Thank my family and friends for their love and support, and I will continue to follow my dreams.
  24. Anonymous: Give my niece a big hug and a big kiss, and then get captivated by the most precious smile on all the universe!
  25. Gabriela Masala: Stay grounded amidst big changes and move with loving presence through the world.
I used a Random Number Generator to pick a winner, and the winner is . . .18, iHanna!

Thanks to everyone for entering and sharing how you will have fun and do good, and a big thanks to Caroline Colom Vasquez of Paloma's Nest for giving away a TODAY I WILL . . . fill in the blank tiny text bowl.

If you decide to purchase your own TODAY I WILL . . . fill in the blank tiny text bowl, $5 of your purchase will be donated to Doctors Without Borders to support their work in Haiti.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Metta to all of you! And a big thank you to Britt and Paloma's Nest! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact