Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Dinner with Two Creative Women Entrepreneurs

Last night I had dinner at Cafe Gratitude with Jennifer Lee, creator of the Right Brain Business Plan and Kimberly Wilson, the creator of the eco-fashion line, TranquiliT. They're also two of my three co-collaborators on the creative women entrepreneurs retreat. Very inspiring ladies!

I am just finishing up Jenn's Right Brain Business Plan e-course, which was super fun, interesting and clarifying for me as I chart out the next phase of my business, Big Vision Consulting. I highly recommend you take her e-course the next time she offers it, and look for the Right-Brain Business Plan full-length and full-color book that will be published in early 2011. She also sells a Right Brain Business Plan e-book.

While at dinner, Kimberly showed me one of the very pretty pink infinity scarves that will be a part of the TranquiliT Spring collection, that you can see a sneak peak of here. In addition to being an eco-fashion designer, Kimberly is also an author of two books. She was in the Bay Area to promote her newest book, Tranquilista: Mastering the Art of Enlightened and Mindful Play, which I enjoyed very much.

As I mentioned last month, I am trying out being an affiliate for both women's businesses (the Right Brain Business Plan and TranquiliT) as a way to support writing Have Fun Do Good, and producing the Big Vision Podcast.

You can learn more about Kimberly's work by reading my November 2009 interview with her on Have Fun Do Good, or listening to it on the Big Vision Podcast. You can learn more about Jennifer's work by reading my January 2009 interview with her on Have Fun Do Good, or listening to it on the Big Vision Podcast.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:


  1. For my jackets and hats stores in New Jersey, I'm looking for the jacket embroidery digitizing in the USA. Based on the quality of the work, I am willing to pay a reasonable fee. I'm in desperate need of any reputable and high-quality services. If someone on this forum can assist me with the essential services, I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact