I wish I'd had a book like Work on Purpose by Echoing Green's Senior Vice President, Lara Galinsky, with Kelly Nuxoll. Work on Purpose tells the stories of five changemakers:
- Andrew Youn, Founder, One Acre Fund
- Cheryl Dorsey, President, Echoing Green
- Mark Hanis, Founder, Genocide Intervention Network
- Mardie Oakes, Founder, Hallmark Community Solutions
- Socheata Poeuv, Founder, Khmer Legacies
*I have 3 copies of Work on Purpose to give away to 3 young graduates.* Wahoo!
To enter, please leave a comment describing why a young graduate you care about (it could be you) needs this book. The deadline to leave a comment is May 31, 2011 at 8:00 PM ET/ 5:00 PM PT. Please include a way for me to contact you (e.g. email, website, Twitter name) if you win. The winners will be notified by June 3rd.
Full disclosure: I was the host of Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast, and contributed to the Work on Purpose Instructor's Guide (coming soon).