Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New Blog: VegCookbookClub



So many people responded via email, comments, Facebook and Twitter to my post, VegCookbook Club 2012: Wanna Join? that I've created a new blog for our "club" activities: VegCookbookClub.com. Yay!

I'm super excited to start cooking and connecting with all of you who said you'd like to cook together from the same vegetarian, or vegan cookbook each month.  Based on everyone's response, our January cookbook will be Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.

Longtime Have Fun, Do Good readers, don't worry! I'll still be writing here regularly, but my Meatless Monday posts will move over to VegCookbookClub.com.

Happy New Year!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Yayyy! so excited about this! It's just what I need to get going with my healthier and more creative diet in 2012! Thank youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you'll be a part of this group, Elsie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realy intresting about the health point of view

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact