Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Love Nuggets


You are not the same as you were
 a month, a day, or even a minute ago. 
Change is imminent.
Embrace and participate in

your reinvention.
~ One Love Nuggets
I wanted to give a little shout out for my friend Gabriela Masala's first book, One Love Nuggets.
 
 Each page has a little "nugget" on it, like this:



I like to  flip through and read one, or two in the morning while I'm writing in my journal.

What books do you turn to for daily inspiration?

Full disclosure: The link from One Love Nuggets to Amazon is attached to my Amazon Associates Account.  If you buy anything after clicking on the link, I get a small percentage of the sale. Also, I've been Gabriela's creative business coach on occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact