Thursday, December 29, 2005
What Do You Want to Change?
I'm double blogging these days, here and on the NetSquared blog.
That's a photo of me above at NetSquared's last Net Tuesday. A gathering for folks to socialize and chat about how nonprofits can use web-based technology like blogs, podcasts and social bookmarking for change. Here's info. for the next Net Tuesday happening in the Bay Area.
The photo is from NetSquared's "I Want Change" Flickr group where folks are posting photos with signs that say what they want to change in the world.
If you are feeling inspired, here's how you can post your photo:
1. Log in to your Flickr account at www.flickr.com. If you don't have one already, it's free to set one up.
2. Upload your photo and tag it with “net2”.
3. On the top of the page, click on, "Groups".
4. In the, "Search for Groups" box write, "I Want Change!"
5. Click on the "I Want Change!" group with the Net2 icon.
6. Click on, "Join this group". Now you are part of the, "I Want Change" group.
7. To add a photo to the group, go to your photos (on the top of the page click, "Yours")
8. Click on the photo you want to add.
9. Click on the "Send to Group" button on the top of the photo (light grey icon).
10. Click that, then choose the group you want to send it to, and you're done!