Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gift Certificates for the Juicy Blogging E-Course Are Here!


A few weeks ago a Facebook pal asked if they could give the Juicy Blogging E-Course as a gift. I asked the hubs if he would create a gift certificate for me, and here it is! Isn't it cute?

The next Juicy Blogging E-Course runs from January 25-February 15, 2012. The class consists of three kinds of fun-work:

  • Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose
  • Connection assignments to build community and traffic
  • Creative and juicy blog post prompts to get you writing

You'll find more info, and can purchase the class on brittbravo.com.  If you'd like to give the e-course as a gift, just purchase the class for yourself, and then email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com with:

  • Your gift recipient's first and last name
  • Your gift recipient's email  
  • The date I can contact the gift recipient with more information about the class ( I don't want to ruin the surprise!)

I'll email the gift certificate to you as a PDF so you can give it to them yourself (:

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact