Friday, August 19, 2005

Service & Cupcakes

Today is my 36th birthday. Inspired by next door neighbor's blog, Pause, and my favorite make you smile blog, Cupcakes Take the Cake, I am starting a blog.

Through my coaching and consulting business, Big Vision Career & Project Consulting, I am always coming across opportunities, resources and articles about visionary thinkers and service opportunities that I want to share. And I also see photos of cupcakes and other whimsical things that I want to pass on.

My hope is to find as many examples as possible of solutions to some of the world's problems that include joy and fun, like my favorite show, The Daily Show, and the arts education nonprofit I will be leaving at the end of the month after working there for 6 years, Streetside Stories.

By my 37th birthday I hope to have compiled, with the help of readers like you, examples of the integration of service and joy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Customized Gifts Online

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact