Friday, December 02, 2005

The Good Gift Ideas Keep Coming




My friend Gabriela Masala sent me some more good giftie ideas:

For the children on her list, she bought High in the Clouds a children's book by Sir Paul McCartney, Geoff Dunbar and Phillip Ardagh. She described it as, "a green story about preserving the Earth and protecting
the animals. Subtly-in a way kids would still enjoy a story without lecture." For their friends and family, she and her husband make a homemade CD of music each year.

She and her husband and their local community also "adopted" a village in Africa of approximately 3,600 people. The money they donated through a friend's foundation will provide 5 new wells and pumps this year.

Oh yes, and I forgot to mention yesterday that my friend, Corrina McFarlane, who sent me the Boston Globe article, also is co-founder of Only the Brave Kilts, a US Fair Trade business. The perfect gift for the man in your life whose legs you love!






1 comment:

  1. Gifts are source of happiness to both - provider and recipient. Thanks for idea!Nice Comment!

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact