Friday, March 12, 2010

Your Free, Fun Spring 2010 Big Vision Goals Worksheet

Last month I posted a worksheet for your Big Vision Goals for 2010 with places for you to write down three goals for 2010, three goals for winter, and three goals for the lunar month (new moon, Feb 13-new moon, March 15).

Well, the next new moon is coming up on March 15th, and the first day of spring is around the corner on March 20th, so it's time for us to review, revise, and recommit to our goals.

I've posted a new illustrated March/April/Spring Big Vision Goals worksheet, that my hubs designed, for you to download.

As you work on filling out your new worksheet, try to make your 3 Big Vision Spring Goals flow from your 3 Big Vision 2010 Goals, and your 3 Big Vision March/April Goals flow from your 3 Big Vision Spring Goals.

Here's an example for someone whose goal is to move to New York City in 2010:

Big Vision 2010 Goal
Move to NYC

Big Vision Spring Goal
Visit NYC for 1-2 weeks to look for a job, and an apartment.

Big Vision March/April Goal
Buy a plane ticket and ask my friend if I can stay at her place.

If this is your second time using the Big Vision Goal worksheet, remember, goals can change, which is why it's important to set aside time each month to reflect on what progress you made, or didn't make on your goals, and decide to either create new ones, or recommit to the ones you already made.

Don't feel badly if you didn't meet the goals you set for yourself last month, or if you realize that you want to change them. As my friend Danny Hobson once observed, even if you don't reach the goals you want, the act of making them, and trying to reach them will still take you somewhere.

If you need help filling in your sheet, you know I love helping people with their big visions!



Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Britt, this is fantastic. Thank you. So much what I needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope you enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt, thanks for all the goal-setting inspiration and for the link to my blog. Wishing you a creative and fun spring! Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun worksheet. i am so excited to put it to use. thank you so much for sharing:) i am happy to have found your blog. you are so very inspiring. thank you! xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the things I like about the net. That you will find a link to a blog that is worth your time and filled with positive content. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you all like the worksheet. My husband and I had a lot of fun making it. Let me know if you have any questions about how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent worksheet! Thanks for sharing it. Can be used all year round too, not just at the start of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you like it, David. We'll be putting a new one up each month with the next month's new moon dates.

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact