Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Right Brain Business Plan e-Course and TranquiliT Earth Day Sale

Hello Have Fun Do Gooders!

Those of you who are regular readers know that I've been experimenting with supporting two of my pals' work by being a part of their affiliate programs: Jenn's Right Brain Business Plan, and Kimberly's eco-fashion line, TranquiliT. They've both got cool stuff coming up that I wanted to tell you about.

Jenn is teaching her Right Brain Business Plan e-course May 17-July 9th. I did the course this winter and really enjoyed it. Who knew business planning could be so fun?

If you're not sure whether the e-course is right for you, you could try out her Right Brain Business Plan e-book and Guided Visualization first.

TranquiliT was recently nominated for an Eco-Chic Rising Star award. Yay!

On Earth Day, April 22nd, they're having a sale. Wahoo! You can save 20% by using the code EARTH, and you'll receive your order in a complimentary 100% recycled tote.

That's a photo (left) of their all-in-one wrap dress. One of these days I'll post a photo of me in my hoodie, which I wear almost every week to ShimmyPop! class.

You can watch a little video of the TranquiliT photo shoot for their Spring line below. Sometimes it's easier to tell what clothes look like when you see them in motion. Enjoy!






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact