• Susan Chavez shared 4 ways she's using Pinterest with The Association of Junior Leagues International.
~ Pinterest: One Nonprofit's Story, Susan's Site
• Marc van Gurp highlighted the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in Israel's "Pinsulin" campaign.
~ Pinsulin: repin for those who pin 12 times a day, osocio
• Christine Sculati created four Pinterest Boards to raise awareness about the California State Parks crisis.
~ Can Pinterest Help Nonprofits Promote Their Causes, Christine Sculati's Blog
~ Pinterest - What's It Good For?, Wild Apricot Blog
• Allison Fine interviewed Ian Haisley, Opportunity International's Director of Online Strategy, about how they used Pinterest to fundraise.
~ Using Pinterest to Raise Money: One Charity's Experiment, The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- 9 Pinterest Best Practices for Nonprofits, Nonprofit Tech 2.0
- 10 Strategies for Nonprofits on Pinterest, Mashable
- 12 Ways to Use Pinterest for Your Nonprofit, John Haydon
- Pinterest: A Tool to Curate Relevant Visual Content for Your Audience, Beth Kanter
- Pinterest for Nonprofits: 7 Orgs to Watch, Huffington Post
- Storify: Nonprofits on Pinterest, Beth Kanter
- Why I love Pinterest and Nonprofits Should Too, Social Velocity
The July Nonprofit Blog Carnival will be hosted by the Fundraising Detective and has an Olympics theme!