|my pinterest boards|
Did you know that Pinterest is the third most popular social network?
As the host of the Nonprofit Blog Carnival for June 2012, I want to tap your collective wisdom to explore the theme of:
Fun Ways Nonprofits Can Use Pinterest
You’re invited to submit your blog posts for consideration any time before Monday, June 25th. On Wednesday, June 27th I'll post a round-up of some of the best posts on Have Fun, Do Good.
To see an example of a blog carnival, check out the May Nonprofit Blog Carnival roundup hosted by Lori Halley at Wild Apricot on the topic of Nonprofits Going Mobile.
What Kind of Blog Posts Would Be a Good Fit?
Your post doesn't have to be long (100-200 words). Some possible post topics are:
- Examples of fun and effective nonprofit Pinterest boards
- Tips for creating a fun and effective nonprofit Pinterest board
- How to choose fabulous photos for your nonprofit Pinterest boards
- What nonprofits can learn from Home, Arts and Crafts, Style/Fashion, and Food Pinterest boards (these are some of the most popular board categories)
What's in it for you?
Entering a blog carnival is a great way to bring traffic to your own blog. If your post is selected for inclusion in the carnival round-up, I'll link back to it (which search engines love), and your writing will be introduced to new readers.
To submit your blog post for consideration
- Email: email@example.com
- Put "Nonprofit Blog Carnival" in the subject line
- Include your name, your blog’s name and the URL for the post in the text of your email.
- Submission deadline is Monday, June 25th