Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Create and Connect: Guest Curating at CRESCENDoh


I'm a guest curator over at Jenny Doh's CRESCENDoh this week!

Each day I'll share links to two blog posts about creative projects that inspire me.  Jenny also asks guest curators to share a story about how art has been a positive force in their life. You can read mine by clicking here.

You can learn more about Jenny, CRESCENDoh, and her book, Art Saves: Stories, Inspiration and Prompts Sharing the Power of Art, in my interview with her on the Arts and Healing Podcast.



Full disclosure: The link to Art Saves is connected to my Amazon Associates account.  If you buy something after you click on it, I will receive a small percentage of the sale, which I'll probably use to buy more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact