Monday, February 02, 2015

One question for you


As I make some changes to my business, Big Vision Consulting, I want to know:

What challenges are you facing around your big vision for your work in the world?

Some normal obstacles that come up when you are pursuing your dreams are:

  • Lack of clarity around your vision.
  • Haziness around the required action steps to reach it.
  •  Fear of failure.
  •  Lack of time, money, skills, energy, or other resources.

I would be honored if you would share the challenges you're experiencing as you work towards your big vision either in the comments of this post, or on this anonymous form.

Thank you!

Photo of fern unfolding by me.

* I will be moving Have Fun, Do Good over to my website, brittbravo.com.  If you would like to receive my posts via email or RSS, the prompts to subscribe are at the bottom of brittbravo.com.

7 comments:

  1. Funding stands out. Also the challenge of galvanizing a team or developing a system to accomplish objectives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your Big Vision challenges, Marc!

      Delete
  2. Perfectionism, overplanning then getting too overwhelmed to take a step or thinking I need to do more than I need to do, and fear of revealing myself and my work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your Big Vision challenges, Tanya!

      Delete
  3. Overwhelm, lack of funding, and juggling the tasks of building a business, current work, family responsibilities, and self-care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your Big Vision challenges, Cindy!

      Delete
  4. Hi Britt!

    Thanks so much for the question!

    For me I don't think it's lack of clarity around your vision or haziness around the required action steps to reach it.

    Since I am embarking on a new career for the first time it's more a fear of failure and an inability to really feel confident in this new path. It's not being able to embody a new title or believe that I can be that. I keep reminding myself that this is a bit period of transition for myself. I heard someone talking about us being at the end of one paranthesis and not really into the next one yet. Sometimes it helps to know that the world is in a big transition also.

    : )

    I think lack of money, energy and possibly other resources might come into play also.

    Really love your blog - it's such a great resource!

    Kif
    www.flourishinggrace.ca

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact