Saturday, February 18, 2006

The First Big Vision Podcast



I am VERY excited to announce the launch of my new podcast, The Big Vision podcast.

My first interview is with an old friend, Alli Chagi-Starr. Alli is an arts activist who is presently the Cultural Arts Director for the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights’ Reclaim the Future Program. Alli is also the co-founder of Art and Revolution, and founder of Art in Action, Dancers without Borders and the Radical Performance Fest.

Alli talks about her work at the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights and Art in Action, the roads that have led her to being an arts activist, how to keep going when times are tough, and what everyone can do to be an activist.

Big thanks to Corey at the 501c3Cast for his inspiring programming, to Kenya Masala for letting me use his music at the beginning and end of the program, and of course, to my husband for showing me how to use all this crazy equipment and believing in my accidental techie skills.





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    Congratulations on starting your podcast, Britt! I love the first episode, great job and thanks for adding another socially conscious voice to the podcasting community. Looking forward to hearing more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Britt, congrats! you are well on your way and thanks for giving the Ella Baker Center this forum into NetSquared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And thanks, Corey, for the mention on your podcast.

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact