Thursday, February 02, 2006

Four Things

I've never played a blog game before, but Beth Kanter tagged me to play, so here it goes.

I don't know if I'm supposed to do this, but I changed the questions up for fun

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
LA Story
Philadelphia Story
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Creature Comforts

4 TV Shows I Love
The Daily Show
Grey's Anatomy
Monk
Columbo reruns from the 70s (nothing later!)

4 Songs I Listen to Over and Over
An Ending by Brian Eno
Today Has Been Okay by Emiliana Torrini
La Cucaracha by Lila Downs
Contra la Corriente by Marc Anthony

4 Guilty Pleasure Blogs I Read
A Socialite's Life
Pink is the New Blog
Cupcakes Take the Cake
Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit

4 People Bloggers I'm Tagging
Pause
Vale of Evening Fog
The Giving Blog
E M P A T H Y








2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    Do you like Music for Airports?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Its one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact