Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Meatrix II




Big thanks to Joan Braun from PolicyLink for sending me info. on the second Meatrix movie, Meatrix II: Revolting. I'd heard about it when the first Meatrix movie came out, but had never watched it.

It's great. Moopheus, Chickity and Leo. Hee Hee

It would be a bit scary for little kids. Yes, I know they watch much scarier movies these days, but this is coming from someone who had to walk out of Watership Down when I was 7 or 8 'cause I was freaked out by the bloody bunnies (now, that was a great birthday, party!). I do think that both movies would be great to show pre-teens/adolescents, and of course, adults.

Image of Moopheus, Chickity and Leo from the Meatrix's Cafe Press Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact