Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ask Britt: Q & A on Career Design for Artists and Activists

Hello Have Fun * Do Gooders!

I'm back from vacay in NYC feeling refreshed and renewed. I don't know about you, but I always get lots of ideas while I'm on vacation.

One idea that I'd like to try out here is a new weekly feature on Have Fun * Do Good called, Ask Britt: Q & A on Career Design for Artists and Activists. You can email me your career questions, I'll do my best to answer them, and I hope other Have Fun * Do Good readers will chime in with their tips and advice in the post's comments as well.

As some of you know, I've been doing career consulting workshops and one-on-one sessions since 1998 when I trained with Carol Lloyd to teach her Life Worth Living workshops. Now I work with people on-one-one, and facilitate workshops, like the one I did for Stanford's Social Entrepreneurship in the Bay Area Spring Break.

You can email me your question (please keep it to 50 words) about the do-good, or artistic work you are doing, or want to do, to britt@brittbravo.com. Title your email, "Ask Britt: your question topic." I won't post your name, but I will post your question with my answer, so keep that in mind as you write if you don't want details in your question to identify you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact