Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Blog: 3 for the Blog and 39 for Me!

Today is Have Fun * Do Good's three year anniversary and my 39th b-day. My husband made me this awesome t-shirt (pictured left) with a beautiful Have Fun * Do Good flower that he created. I just love it.

I've spent the morning working at home alternating between listening to Pandora Internet Radio (my new favorite thing), and listening to Michael Franti's newest song, "Say Hey" on YouTube over and over. You gotta check it out. I posted the video at the bottom of the post for you.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who reads Have Fun * Do Good, posts comments, and forwards posts to friends. I really appreciate your readership and participation. Don't forget, you can find other Have Fun * Do Gooders on the Have Fun * Do Good Facebook group.

Thanks for another fun year!





10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    Happy Birthday Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Happy Birthday Britt,

    Five stars for your hub's lovely design! We can't resist saying BRAVO!

    We love you,

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt, I echo your parent's 'bravo' sentiments and add an encouraging 'encore!'

    Specifically, why not monetize that shirt at Good Storm (Zazzle) and market it as a Facebook fan widget to promote your blog!?

    It's a fabulous design and all of us who support you and the concept as a whole would proudly wear the gorgeous tee!---What a beauty!

    Happy 39th, keep planting those seeds for us all to grow with hope and promise! Best, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:41 AM

    39 and the best is yet to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Happy Birthday Britt! Love the video and song! THanks for sharing.

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Britt! That Franti song is going to be in my head all night ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Happy birthday! I didn't know Have Fun Do Good kicked off on your birthday --

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:40 PM

    I love the shirt :o) Have a very Happy Birthday Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy, happy birthday britt. what a great t-shirt. and the video is fantastic. your dedication to positive change is a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. Sounds like we better find a t-shirt printer for the new design (:

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact