Here are a few resources to get you going:
- The Virtual Volunteering Guidebook: How to Apply the Principles of Real-World Volunteer Management to Online Service by Susan J. Ellis and Jayne Cravens.
- Susan Ellis of Energize, Inc.'s list of articles, e-books and websites about Using the Internet and Virtual Volunteering.
- Jayne Cravens' of Coyote Communications' articles about online and virtual volunteering.
- "Ask the Expert: Jayne Cravens — Online Volunteering" on the Corporation for National and Community Service's site.
- ServiceLeader.org's Virtual Volunteer Resources.
- Tom McPhee of Volunteer Power's book (written with his son, Jonathan) The New Breed: Understanding and Equipping the 21st Century Volunteer.
What are some of your favorite virtual volunteer program management tips and resources?
Cross-posted from The Extraordinaries.
Flickr photo credit: NASA Rocket Launch 9/25/06 uploaded by nashpreds99