Thursday, January 22, 2009

Be Bold Podcast: Create a Career with Impact Episode #6

Hey Have Fun * Do Gooders!

A new episode of Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast: Create a Career with Impact is up for your listening pleasure. Lara Galinsky, the Senior Vice President of Echoing Green offers advice for two listeners' questions:

1. What is the best way to identify and screen for appropriate sources of seed capital for hybrid businesses (i.e. social enterprise)?

2. How can I find a career that will allow me to serve the public (perhaps at a nonprofit organization), but also make enough money to support myself?

You can listen to the show online on Echoing Green, or subscribe via iTunes.

P.S. I'm the show's host (:

Bookmark and Share





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact