Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Have Fun Do Good Link Love: Right Brain Business Plan, Blog Action Day, and Oprah

NEWS

Below is a roundup of blog posts and podcast interviews I've published since my last Have Fun Do Good Link Love (where did the month go?):

6 posts on WEtv's WE Volunteer blog:

3 posts on the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship blog:

MoveOn.org and Crowdsourcing: A Chat with Peter Koechley on The Extraordiaries blog



The 16th episode of Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast: Create a Career with Impact (I'm the show's host).




4 Steps for Selling Your Art: Interview with Alyson B. Stanfield, ArtBizCoach.com on the Arts and Healing Podcast





LINK LOVE





Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love Britt! - Leo @ http://ourblocks.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the mealbaby thing--WHY didn't I know about this when my twins were born last year? :) Thanks for the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Leo and Melinda (:

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact