I've got 3 new posts up on WE Volunteer:
- Honoring Sen. Ted Kennedy: How Will Your Story of Service Be Told?
- Remember September 11th: Be of Service
- Tuesday's Children: WE Volunteer Charity of the Month
And 1 new post up on the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship blog (GCCE): How Independent Bookstores Are Using Twitter
The 15th episode of Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast: Create a Career with Impact is up (I'm the show's host).
Last week I posted a Big Vision Podcast interview with José Corona, the Executive Director of Inner City Advisors. You can listen to it online or download it from iTunes. I'll be publishing the transcript soon here on Have Fun Do Good.
Next month's show will feature an interview with Lisa Witter, co-author of The She Spot: Why Women are the Market for Changing the World.
Be a Blogger for Change.org! on Jobs for Change
Two new Craigslist Foundation Nonprofit Boot Camp Podcasts:
- Closing All-Star Panel featuring Ami Dar, Jonathan Greenblatt, Rich Harwood, Arianna Huffington, Shirley Sagawa, Steve Wright, and guest moderator Michael Krasny
- Advocacy and Lobbying 101 - Nonprofits and Public Policy: Action Needed Now with Kevin Hickey, Nayantara Mehta, Sheila Warren
5 Fun and Fabulous Twitter Tools for Nonprofit Organizations and Activists on Nonprofits 2.0 - Change.org
September 9: Facebook Causes Webinar for Nonprofits with Susan Gordon, Causes Nonprofit Coordinator.
September 14-21: Mozilla Service Week
September 16 & 17, 2009: Online Nonprofit Technology Conference: Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission
September 25 (deadline) Applications are being accepted for the TED 2010 Fellowship program
September 30 (deadline) Enter the GreatNonprofits' Youth Thrive Awards 2009