Maybe it's the fact that I've been spending a lot of time with our cat this week, or because I've been trying out a bunch of recipes from my Veganomicon cookbook, but I've been thinking a lot about animals lately.
Do we want a second pet? Would I enjoy being a vegetarian, or vegan again? How long will polar bears be around?
While mulling these questions, I surfed through a variety of animal rights organizations' blogs thanks to Stephanie Ernst's post, Major Players in Animal Rights: Organizations, on the Change.org's Animal Rights Blog.
Thought I'd share some of the blogs that caught my eye with all of you fellow animal lovers (:
• ASPCA Blog
• Born Free USA Blog
• Gene Baur's Bloggings, President and Co-founder of Farm Sanctuary's blog
• Lib Now!, the Institute for Critical Animal Studies blog
• MFA Blog, Mercy for Animals blog
• The PETA Files
• Sanctuary Trails, the Farm Sanctuary blog
• The Vegetarian Resource Group Blog
• Wayne Pacelle: A Humane Nation, President and CEO of The Humane Society of the United States' blog
Photos by me. Cross-posted from BlogHer.com.