Friday, October 23, 2009

Love Animals? 9 Animal Rights Organization Blogs for Your Weekend Reading

Maybe it's the fact that I've been spending a lot of time with our cat this week, or because I've been trying out a bunch of recipes from my Veganomicon cookbook, but I've been thinking a lot about animals lately.

Do we want a second pet? Would I enjoy being a vegetarian, or vegan again? How long will polar bears be around?

While mulling these questions, I surfed through a variety of animal rights organizations' blogs thanks to Stephanie Ernst's post, Major Players in Animal Rights: Organizations, on the Change.org's Animal Rights Blog.

Thought I'd share some of the blogs that caught my eye with all of you fellow animal lovers (:

ASPCA Blog
Born Free USA Blog
Gene Baur's Bloggings, President and Co-founder of Farm Sanctuary's blog
Lib Now!, the Institute for Critical Animal Studies blog
MFA Blog, Mercy for Animals blog
The PETA Files
Sanctuary Trails, the Farm Sanctuary blog
The Vegetarian Resource Group Blog
Wayne Pacelle: A Humane Nation, President and CEO of The Humane Society of the United States' blog

Photos by me. Cross-posted from BlogHer.com.


Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact