I'd love to hear which vegetarian, or vegan cookbooks are your favorites. I also pull recipes off of the Food Network, Whole Foods, Real Simple, and VegNews sites, so let me know what your favorite veggie recipe websites and blogs are too. If I get enough responses, I'll do a round-up post of your recommendations next week.
Here are the 12 vegetarian and vegan cookbooks I use the most.
- Appetite for Reduction by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Debra's Natural Gourmet by Debra Stark
- How it All Vegan! by Tanya Barnard and Sarah Kramer
- Moosewood Restaurant Cooks at Home by the Moosewood Collective
- The Garden of Vegan by Tanya Barnard and Sarah Kramer
- The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone
- Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romano
- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romano
- Vegan Soups and Hearty Stews by Nava Atlas
- Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romano
- Vegetarian Soups and Hearty Stews by Nava Atlas