Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Love to Hear Your Reflections on a Have Fun, Do Good Book or E-Book

Are there any parts of Have Fun, Do Good that you wish you could either hold in your hands as a real book, or have compiled into an e-book?

A handful of people have suggested that I create a book, with something like CreateSpace, or an e-book, with something like BookBrewer, based on 6.5 years of Have Fun, Do Good's blog posts.

I haven't been able to think of a way to organize, or frame the posts into a book, or e-book that would be valuable for readers (I guess I'm too close to the content).

I'd love to hear your ideas (:

 

3 comments:

  1. An e-book is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great job of blogging useful information. Since I work with a number of non-profits and socially/ecologically conscious people, I have referred your blog to a number of people. Having an e-book would be great. Good luck -there are so many options now. CreateSpace with the Amazon connection seems to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your encouragement Carolina and Mary Ann!

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact