The Juicy Blogging E-Course is back!
Do you want to re-energize your blog and blogging practice, or rediscover the ♥ of your blog?
I’ll be offering this ever popular e-course January 20-February 17, 2015. During the course, you’ll play with fun assignments on a private blog with your fellow juicy bloggers.
“The best part of it all is that it is just so much fun!” ~ Juicy Blogging E-Course student
The course consists of three kinds of fun-work:
• Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose
• Connection assignments to build community and traffic
• Creative and juicy blog post prompts to get you writing
While working at your own pace, this course will help you:
• Discover what you love to write about
• Create a big ‘ole list of juicy blog post topics
• Learn tricks and tips for building community and traffic
• Design a blogging schedule that works for you
• Connect with other juicy bloggers
How it works
- Each week, you’ll receive an email with a link to the week’s lessons on a private blog.
- You can work privately on your own, or interact with your fellow students in the comments of each lesson’s posts by asking questions, sharing reflections, and posting links to your blog posts for feedback.
- I individually answer all of the questions you post in the comments of each week’s lessons.
- Your Juicy Blogging lessons and homework assignments will be posted on Tuesdays (January 20 & 27, February 3, 10 & 17).
At the end of the course, you’ll receive a coupon for 25% off a one-hour blog coaching session tailored just for you.
Do I need a blog to take this course?
Yes and no. You will get more out of the class if you have a blog, but if you’re taking the class to figure out if you want to blog, I recommend setting up a free Blogger or WordPress.com blog to play with. You can make your Blogger blog private and your WordPress.com blog private, if you want to experiment without anyone seeing it.
Will I learn how to set up/design a blog?
Nope, but if you’re just starting out, by the end of the course, you’ll have a much better sense of the type of blog you want to create when you do set up, or redesign your blog.
I have some things going on during part of the time the course is happening. How long will I have access to the material?
I’ll keep the class blog up for a month or so after the course is over: Till the first day of spring (March 20)!