Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Help Me Redesign My Web Site

Hello Have Fun * Do Gooders!

I need to redesign my web site for my business, Big Vision Career and Project Consulting, at brittbravo.com.

I designed it myself over two years ago, and it is in serious need of an upgrade.

I would love your feedback and ideas about how to improve it. Sometimes it's hard to think objectively about something you are close to, so it would be nice to have feedback from other people.

**I already have a designer in mind, so please don't send me a pitch for your services**

Please post your ideas in the comments, or email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Before someone can give advice, you probably first have to be clear on:

    - What do you want to use your website for?

    - What do you think is wrong with the current site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good questions, Julius!

    I want to use my website as a marketing tool for my work as a blogger/writer, podcaster, speaker, trainer and career consultant. I also want to use it to get more listeners for the Big Vision Podcast and readers of Have Fun * Do Good.

    I don't think the site expresses those goals particularly well. A lot of people ask me, "So, what do you do?" It also feels very static and plain, in comparison say, to how Have Fun * Do Good looks and feels.

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact