Monday, Oct. 20 from Noon-1pm PT, I'll be speaking at a free teleclass, Get Blogging! The How and Why of Starting A Blog, hosted by Write the Damn Book.
The class is geared specifically for writers, but some of the things we'll be talking about are applicable to anyone who has a blog, or wants to start one.
I'll be covering topics like:
* How do you decide whether to have a blog?
* What are the key ingredients of a successful blog?
* How do you increase traffic?
* How often should you post?
* How do you manage negative comments?
* How do you integrate a newsletter and blog into your outreach plan?
For more information and to register go to www.writethedamnbook.com/teleclass.html