One of my favorite things about this time of year is reflecting and planning. I've been enjoying other bloggers' reflection and planning posts like:
- Journal Peek: My 2010 Strategic Planner—Goal Setting for Creatives by Lisa Sonora Beam
- musepreneur: creative ways to commemorate your year by Jennifer Lee on wishstudio.
- How to Plan for a Successful New Year by Meryl Evans on Web Worker Daily
- Completion Ritual for 2009 on Superhero Journal
- 2010 Celebrating My Goddess Year Workbook and Planner on Goddess Guidebook
Below are 9 Have Fun Do Good New Year Reflection Questions that I hope you'll find helpful as you think about your New Year's resolutions, goals, intentions, wishes and dreams.
- What does having fun mean to you?
- What does doing good mean to you?
- How did you have fun in 2009?
- How did you do good in 2009?
- How did you have fun and do good in 2009?
- How do you want to have fun in 2010?
- How do you want to do good in 2010?
- How do you want to have fun and do good in 2010?
- What is the one have fun do good 2010 resolution you are the most excited to keep?
In 2010, I am going to make gifts, give gifts of time together, or buy gifts from local businesses, or creative entrepreneurs.What is your have fun do good 2010 resolution?