As you regular readers know, for the past few new moons I've been posting Big Vision Goal worksheets for you to download, and fill out each month. I also share them with my various big vision goal setting partners, and groups.
When I went to fill out my own worksheet last month, I found myself feeling very unexcited about my goals, and goal-setting in general. This constant aspiring towards a time in the future when things would be "better" was getting old. Interestingly, my other big vision partners were feeling the same way as well.
I started thinking about some of the things that I already know make me happy right now, but I just need to make a little more time to do them like:
- being in nature
- taking a dance class
- spending quality time with the hubs
- connecting with friends
- going to social/community events
- cooking and baking
- making stuff (sew, embroider, collage, etc.)
- Dancing 2-3 x per week
- Being in nature 1 x per week
- Seeing friends/going to a social event each week
- Spending quality time with the hubs 2 x per week
- Cooking/baking 3-4 x week
- Making 1-2 things (sewing/embroidery/collage, etc.) over the month
You can write in the big flower's petals (and the little flowers' petals too, if you want), ways that you want to make time for happiness over this lunar month (the next new moon is June 13).
Feel free to share how you are going to make time for happiness in the comments below. Enjoy!