Wednesday, November 02, 2011

5 Gratitude Tree Ideas for Thanksgiving


A Thankful Tree on A Soft Place to Land


Gratitude Tree 2009 from My Insanity

Gratitude Tree on Show Me Crafts

A big thanks to all of the gratitude tree pinners on Pinterest who made it so easy to find these examples!

For more gratitude tree ideas, check out Under the Table and Dreaming's post, 20 Thankful Garlands and Gratitude Tree Crafts for November.

Have you ever made a gratitude tree?  How did you make yours?


Bookmark and Share

Share

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!
    Am going to create one just our style for my family. Can't imagine a better way to visualize gratitude with my 5 year old in a more creative, seasonal way! Thanks Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'd love to see a photo when you put it up.

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact