Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I've Started a New Blog: Basic Blogging for Women

Whew! I worked all day today and yesterday to create the beginnings of a new blog, Basic Blogging for Women. Sadly, the Basic Blogging for Women workshop that I was planning to teach this upcoming weekend didn't fill up so I've cancelled it, but I will be working one-on-one with some of the women who signed up. In preparing to work with them, I wanted to create an online resource that they can refer to as they work on their blogs and where I can post links to interesting posts about blogging. I won't be updating it as frequently as Have Fun * Do Good, just when interesting pieces about blogging come my way. Please pass it on to any women you know who are interested in starting to blog. I hope it is helpful to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact