Friday, July 20, 2007

My 10 Second Bio

Mocha Mama has launched a "You in 10 Seconds" meme for the bloggers attending the BlogHer Conference next week so that they can learn a tiny bit about each other. The number of women attending this year has doubled!

Even if you aren't going to BlogHer, you can still continue the meme.

Here's my blurb:

I grew up in Mystic, CT (the town Mystic Pizza was based on) and live in Oakland, CA. I'm a Leo who shares a birthday with Bill Clinton, Orville Wright and Kyra Sedgewick. I love to bake, eat and read blogs about cupcakes.

Most asked question: Is that your real name?

Yes, but it is my husband's last name. My maiden name is Aageson.

Favorite quote:

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.
-Rabindranath Tagore

You can read more 10 second bios on BlogHer, or follow the tag.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 PM

    My oldest niece (she'll be 17) shares your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote by Rabindranath Tagore! Allow me to modify it "I sought a job and found that life was tough. I sought to be self-employed and saw that life was difficult. I sought my passion and behold, life was a wellspring of fulfillment". - Herman Najoli, July 20, 2007

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact