They'll be talking about The Networked Nonprofit at a free webinar, produced by Care2, on Thursday, June 17th at 2pm ET/11AM PT. To register, click here. Five lucky participants will win free copies of the book!
Here's what you'll learn in the webinar:
- How to understand social networks through social network analysis;
- How to create a social culture at your nonprofit;
- How and why you must value relationships as well as transactions;
- How to embrace experimentation, and work with crowds; and
- How to break out of those troublesome silos
You can also join Beth and Allison for their free, virtual book launch party on June 21st at 4 PM ET/1 PM PT. The party will take place on Twitter using the hashtag #netnon, and on ustream.tv (URL to be announced). You'll be able to watch Beth and Allison live online, and chat with them on Twitter.
Beth is donating all of her book profits to the Sharing Foundation, which helps meet the physical, emotional, educational and medical needs of orphaned and seriously disadvantaged children in Cambodia. Allison is donating to the Hope for Henry Foundation, which provides gifts to children in hospitals with chronic diseases.