You've probably found your way here from a shout out Have Fun, Do Good got in the article, How to Start Your Own Charity by Sally Stich in the July 2010 issue of Woman's Day:
"5. Think social networking. Got a website? On Facebook? Get the word out. See HaveFunDoGood.BlogSpot.com for how to start a nonprofit blog."My posts about blogging are scattered throughout the site, so I've compiled a roundup of them for you below.
If you have any questions, leave a comment here, or send me a note through Facebook, Twitter, or at britt AT brittbravo DOT com. I'm also a fun blog coach (:
- Seven Simple Questions for Your Social Media Plan
- 10 Elements of an Effective or Do-Good Blog
- 8 Benefits of Having a Nonprofit Blog
- Ask Britt: How Do You Increase Blog Traffic?
- Nonprofit Burning Questions and Answers
- Where Can I Find Nonprofit Blogs? Nonprofit.alltop.com
- What is a "Nonprofit Blog?"
- 10 Ways Nonprofits Can Use Blogs and Bloggers to Support Their Cause
- 5 Tips to Start a Nonprofit Blog