Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nonprofit Blog Tips: Welcome Woman's Day Readers!

Welcome Woman's Day readers!

You've probably found your way here from a shout out Have Fun, Do Good got in the article, How to Start Your Own Charity by Sally Stich in the July 2010 issue of Woman's Day:
"5. Think social networking. Got a website? On Facebook? Get the word out. See HaveFunDoGood.BlogSpot.com for how to start a nonprofit blog."
My posts about blogging are scattered throughout the site, so I've compiled a roundup of them for you below.

If you have any questions, leave a comment here, or send me a note through Facebook, Twitter, or at britt AT brittbravo DOT com. I'm also a fun blog coach (:

Enjoy!

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact