Thursday, October 13, 2011

Generous Blogger Poster + Contest


 Generous Blogger Poster

So many of you enjoyed and shared my post, 20 Ways to Be a Generous Blogger, I asked the hubs to create a poster for us. Isn't it bee-you-tea-full? You can download a PDF of it for free from Dropbox at http://bit.ly/generousblogger

Generous Blogger Contest

I'd love to highlight your favorite generous blogger on Have Fun, Do Good, so I'm holding a little Generous Blogger Contest.

To enter, you can either:

  • Nominate your favorite generous blogger by leaving a comment on one of their posts telling them why you think they are a generous.
  • Share the link to that post in the comments of this post, along with a way for me to contact you.
or:
  • Nominate your favorite generous blogger by writing a post on your own blog about why you think they are a generous.
  • Share the link to your post in the comments of this post, along with a way for me to contact you.

The nomination deadline is Wednesday, October 26th at 5 PM PT.

The winner, and her/his nominator will receive:


I'm looking forward to reading your nominations! 

P.S. You can hear me chat about the Way of the Generous Blogger on the World's Biggest Summit.  After you register, you'll be able to access interviews from earlier in the month. I was featured on Day 3.

Bookmark and Share
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact