Monday, September 02, 2013

Play Big. Change the World. Interview with Tara Sophia Mohr

tara mohr

"I really believe if women are playing big, we are going to have a more peaceful, 
more sane, more humane world." 
~ Tara Mohr

This month's Big Vision Podcast features Tara Sophia Mohr creator of the Playing Big leadership program for women. Tara is a writer, coach and an expert on women's leadership. Her work helps women play bigger in their work and in their lives.

With an MBA from Stanford University and an undergraduate degree in English literature from Yale, Tara takes a unique approach that blends inner work with practical skills training, and weaves together both intellectual rigor and intuitive wisdom.

She has a deep commitment to amplifying women's voices. her 10 Rules for Brilliant Women have struck a chord with tens of thousands of women around the world. In 2010, Tara was honored as a Girl Champion by the Girl Effect organization, which supports girls' education in the developing world.

Tara is  a co-creator of two anthologies of contemporary women's writings, The Women's Seder Sourcebook and The Women's Passover Companion. She is also a poet and the author of Your Other Names.

She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and has been featured on TODAY, BigThink.com, Whole Living, CNN.com, USA Today, International Business Times, Ode Magazine, Forbes, Beliefnet, and numerous other media outlets.

You can learn more about Tara and the Playing Big Program at taramohr.com and follow her on Twitter at @tarasophia.

You can listen and subscribe to the Big Vision Podcast via iTunes, or on the player below (if you're reading this via email, or rss and can't see the player click here to go to the original post). If you like the show, I'd really appreciate it if you took a moment to rate and review it on iTunes.

If you have suggestions for people I should interview, please email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com.



****


The next Juicy Blogging E-Course starts September 5th! 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Personalized Gift Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact