8.31.06 Get info. about the Basic Blogging for Women Workshop October 22, 2006 here.
Revised 8.3.06: I am currently searching for a new space to hold a Basic Blogging for Women Workshop where everyone can be on computers. New date and location to be announced soon!
Basic Blogging for Women is for you if:
* You have something you want to say, and share with other people.
* You want to start, or find a community of like-minded people.
* You are looking for a new communication tool for your organization or business.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
* Be ready to set up a basic blog.
* Know what type of blog is best for you.
* Be able to connect with people who share your passions and interests.
* Use your blog as a marketing or advocacy tool.
Britt Bravo, MA, write for three blogs: her personal blog, Have Fun * Do Good, the NetSquared blog, where she is the Community Builder, and for BlogHer, where she is a Nonprofit and NGO Contributing Editor. She also produces her own Big Vision podcast and the NetSquared This Week in NetSquared News podcast. She was a mentor to young women bloggers as part of the Young Caucasus Women project and the blogs for African Women project.
In an effort to be part of the positive change she wants to see, Britt uses her counseling, organizing, blogging, podcasting, community outreach and program development skills to work with individuals and organizations to realize their "Big Vision" for a better world.