Thursday, December 18, 2008

Please Vote for My Idea on Change.org



Hey Have Fun * Do Gooders!

There are only 2 weeks left in the first round of the Ideas for Change in America competition, and my idea, Make Things That Are "Public" Cool, is in 14th place in the Civic Engagement category.

The top 3 rated ideas for each category will make it to the second round, which will be held in early January. Change.org will announce the winners of the competition just before the Presidential Inauguration.

I need 192 votes to move up to 3rd place in Civic Engagement.

To vote, create a user account on Change.org, and go to change.org/ideas to vote for your favorite ideas (you can vote for more than one).

You can vote for my idea at
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/make_things_that_are_public_cool

Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. Just voted and left a comment. It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, saw your post on BlogHer sent by a friend and got to your blog (great name) today and enjoyed it - Keep up the good work!

    I have a comment and suggestions:

    Two books (not new) I recommend for your list: How to change the world by David Bornstein and Room to Read by John Wood.

    It would be useful to have your book lists available as a down-loadable pdf file, and you could have your recommended books for sale on your store

    Merry Christmas to you and your readers, have fun and do good in the new year.

    Best, Sriram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi R Sriram,

    Both books are great recommendations. I read John Wood's book a while ago and have read parts of David Bornstein's book.

    A PDF is also a great idea. I never would have thought of that, or to sell them on my site.

    Thanks for all of the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact