Below is a roundup of blog posts and podcast interviews I've published since my last Have Fun Do Good Link Love (where did the month go?):
6 posts on WEtv's WE Volunteer blog:
- ChipIn Can Help You Collect Money for Causes You Care About
- MealBaby Makes Cooking for Friends in Need Easy
- The Minerva Awards: 4 Women with Legacies of Service
- The View Launches "America's Ultimate Volunteer Search"
- Educate and Learn: Volunteer at a Museum
- Support Our Troops: Ladies Home Journal Do Good Challenge
3 posts on the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship blog:
- The Creative Entrepreneur: A DIY Visual Guidebook for Making Business Ideas Real
- Right-Brain Business Plan
- 10 Ways Artists Can Use YouTube to Promote Their Work
MoveOn.org and Crowdsourcing: A Chat with Peter Koechley on The Extraordiaries blog
The 16th episode of Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast: Create a Career with Impact (I'm the show's host).
4 Steps for Selling Your Art: Interview with Alyson B. Stanfield, ArtBizCoach.com on the Arts and Healing Podcast
- The October 1st episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show will feature New York Times columnist, Nicholas Kristof, and his wife his wife Sheryl WuDunn talking about their book, Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide.
- Change.org is hiring bloggers.
- Blog Action Day is October 15th. This year's theme is climate change.
- The Case Foundation, Causes, and PARADE are joining together to present the 2009 America’s Giving Challenge, a national competition launching on October 7.
- 77 ways to build community in your neighborhood from Our Blocks.
- How charities harness social media for a social impact from CSMonitor.com
- New Craiglist Foundation Nonprofit Boot Camp Podcasts:
-Rethinking Back Office Functions
-Randi Zuckerberg & Marjorie Weingrow
-Change The World For Ten Bucks
-Finding Abundance in a Challenging Environment
- Van Jones Breaks Silence On Resignation: 'Nothing But Love For Obama'