The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success. Jennifer is a certified coach, writer, artist, yogini, and the founder of Artizen Coaching. Before pursuing her own passions full-time, she consulted for ten years for companies such as Gap Inc., Accenture, Sony, and HP, helping leaders and organizations manage change.
Now she is on a mission to empower people to awaken their innate creativity and make a living doing what they love. When she’s not coaching, writing, or leading groups, she’s either painting up a storm, reading in her hammock, practicing yoga, making arts and crafts, or indulging in a midday nap (one of the fabulous perks of being self-employed).
You can connect with Jenn on Twitter @artizencoaching, the RBBP Facebook Fan Page, The Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit, her personal blog, and on Instagram: @jennlee.
Jennifer Lee, Right-Brain Business Plan: How I Have Fun, Do Good
C.E.O. Women here in Oakland. This amazing organization empowers immigrant and low-income women to create economic opportunities for themselves through starting their own business. Whenever I go to an event or meet with women in the program, I’m uplifted by their courage, determination, and creativity! The women are from all over the world and each faces various challenges like language barriers, cultural differences, being a single parent, and more, yet they continue preserve toward their dreams.
It’s super inspiring to see what these women are creating in their communities and how they’re supporting their families through their entrepreneurial ventures. They are living the American dream and it’s fun and feels good to support
If you liked this post, you might also like:
- How to Find Your Have Fun, Do Good
- Zen Peacekeeper, Marianne Elliott, Shares How She Has Fun, Does Good
- Leonie Allan of Goddess Guidebook Shares How She Has Fun, Does Good
- Amy Potthast, Idealist.org: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Amy Sample Ward, Community Builder and NPtechie: How I Have Fun and Do Good
- Jennifer Moore, Monaluna Designs: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Elisa Camahort Page, BlogHer: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Allison Jones, Millennial Leader: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Beth Terry, Fake Plastic Fish: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Katya Andresen, Network for Good: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Kimberly Wilson, Tranquility du Jour: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Lisa Sonora Beam, The Creative Entrepreneur: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Heather Meyer, Work it Out!: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- 7 Ways to Have Fun and Do Good