Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Win a Copy of Global Girlfriends by Stacey Edgar


As I mentioned in my post, What Have Fun, Do Good Books Are You Excited to Read in 2012?, I'll be interviewing Stacey Edgar, Founder of Global Girlfriend, for the January 2012 Big Vision Podcast.

I'm almost done reading her book, Global Girlfriends: How one mom made it her business to help women in poverty worldwide, and think you would enjoy it, sooooo . . . I'm doing a little giveaway.

Here's how to join in the fun:
  • In the comments of this post, suggest a question for me to ask Stacey during our Big Vision Podcast interview.
  • Be sure to include a way for me to contact you if you win (e.g. email, Twitter name, blog URL).
  • The last day to suggest a question for Stacey is Thursday, January 19.
  • The winner will receive a copy of Stacey's book, Global Girlfriends.
Ask away!

Full disclosure: The link to Global Girlfriends is attached to my Amazon Associates account.  If you click on the link and make a purchase on Amazon, I get a small percentage of the sale.



Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

  1. What is your defination of a 'woman-made' product? Do you find women tend to be concentrated in certain industries (for example texiles, jewelry, personal care)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! i just realized i didn't include contact information in my last comment (about what is woman-made & do women tend to be in concentrated industries). You can reach me at sarah.harbaugh@yahoo.com or @2ndcityslicker on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cydney6:38 PM

    How does the Global Girlfriends model empower the women it serves to help other women & create change by bringing their own dreams to fruition.
    Contact: cydney(dot)hargro(at)gmail(dot)com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:40 PM

    What was her inspiration in taking that first step ... From idea to action?... And how long was it brewing in the idea stage? - My motivation for this question is how we can ALL be inspired to follow our hearts and manifest, making that step, therefore making a difference!
    Every happiness your way! All ways ... Always!
    Kelli Walston, Walston_kj@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What advice do you have for American women today in the context of this movement? How can they be part of this in their everyday lives? As she believes whole-heartedly in the small things making a difference, I would love to hear how all of us can make a difference along with her.

    My Twitter handle is @NonprofitChapin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love if you asked her who, in her life and work, has been the biggest inspiration?

    You can contact me through my contact form: http://www.joannahaugen.com/contact

    Can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacey,

    I'd like to ask would you describe yourself as a feminist?

    twitter @sarah34090

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is your favorite story of how Global Girlfriend has made a difference for women producers? for women here in the US? What accomplishment for Global Girlfriend are you most proud of?

    Cindy
    europe11@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, Cydney, Kelli, Chapin, Joanna, Sarah Louisa and Cindy!

    Thanks for all of your wonderful questions. The winners are . . . Sarah Harbaugh and Joanna Haugen! I'll email you for your mailing addresses, and I'll be posting the interview with Stacey soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone!

    I just wanted to let you know that the interview with Stacey is up!

    http://havefundogood.blogspot.com/2012/02/stacey-edgar-founder-of-global.html

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact