Monday, January 16, 2012

Juicy Blogging E-Course Starts January 25


Just a quick reminder for folks interested in taking the Juicy Blogging e-Course that the early registration discount ends January 18th.  The class begins January 25th. You can join the e-course on brittbravo.com (gift certificates are available!), and find out about upcoming classes by subscribing to the Juicy Blogging eNews

We'll do three kinds of fun-work during the 4-week class:
  • Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose 
  • Connection assignments to build community and traffic 
  • Creative and juicy blog post prompts to get you writing

Past students have said about the class . . .
“So sad the class is over! . . . THANK YOU.  I loved it.”

“The best part of it all is that it is just so much fun!”

“Loving this course. Blogging is addictive.”

“There is both an ‘art and science’ of blogging. You’ve presented resources for the science, and great tips for the art.”

“Britt’s e-course was great. It helped me find my blogging voice. It provided me with solid ideas and steps to improve my blogging practice. It also helped me plan for how to build my readership via blogging as well as other social media outlets. Wonderful course!”

“Britt Bravo’s Juicy Blogging class is giving me a lot to think about, in the best possible way!"

“The class is great. I am learning a lot, and the pace and format are working for me.”

“I have a much, much better idea what I’m doing with my blog now.”

“As a ‘non-blogger’ I found the Juicy Blogging E-Course to be of great value to me."
I hope you can join us. It's going to be fun!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact