Friday, February 09, 2007

Looks Like Obama is Going to Run--Wahoo!

Check out this "Announcement Preview" message from Barack Obama.

He is making his official announcement tomorrow, February 10th. You can watch a live video feed of it tomorrow on, at 10:55 AM Eastern / 9:55 AM Central / 8:55 AM Mountain / 7:55 AM Pacific.

I hope that this decision only brings good things for him and his family and that he will be safe along the campaign trail. . . .


  1. I share your enthusiasm! And I just read his speech; talk about inspiring! You may be interested in an insightful article (on Obama's choice of Springfield for his announcement) on I've linked to it on my blog, BEYOND Understanding ( K.

  2. Matthew Monberg6:41 PM

    Obama in 08! Check out this essay by Steven Barnes. Very thought provoking.

  3. Thanks Karen and Matthew for the links. I'm a big Obama fan so will definitely check them out.



If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.