Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Looking for Fun Blogging Gig

Hello Have Fun * Do Gooders!

As many of you know, in addition to writing for Have Fun * Do Good, I am also a Contributing Editor, with Beth Kanter, for the Social Change and Nonprofit section of BlogHer.

I have also written for The Extraordinaries, NetSquared, the Stanford Social Innovation Review Opinion blog, WorldChanging, and The Huffington Post.

I'd love to add a third blogging gig to my schedule. If you have any ideas, lemme know!

It's easy for me to write about nonprofits and social web stuff, but it would be fun to branch out and write regularly about do-good career/work topics. I've been a creative career coach for 10+ yrs, and am the host of Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast: Create a Career with Impact.

I'd also be up for something arts related. Many of my coaching clients are artists, I worked for six years in arts education at Streetside Stories, and I produce the Arts and Healing Podcast.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!

Photo of butterfly at Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix by me.


Bookmark and Share






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact