Tara is a coach, and personal growth teacher. Her work focuses on helping women play big and lead. A regular columnist for Huffington Post, her work has also been featured in USA Today, Forbes, Ode Magazine, and other publications. Tara received her MBA from Stanford University. You can connect with Tara on her blog, Wise Living, and on Twitter at @tarasophia
Tara Sophia Mohr, Wise Living: How I Have Fun, Do Good
Every woman has a unique brilliance, an important message to share with the world, a set of gifts the world needs.
But somewhere along the way in life – most of us end up doubting the value of our ideas, shrinking our voices, and in general, playing small.
Through coaching, group programs, and my writing, I help women share their voices -- fully and boldly in the world.
The world needs women to come forward with their ideas, critiques, innovations, leadership, contributions, to bring our planet back into balance. By helping other women unleash their own leadership, I’m doing the most high impact thing I could – given my own strengths and abilities – to enrich the world.
Click here to get Tara's free workbook, "10 Rules for Brilliant Women."
If you liked this post, you might also like:
- How to Find Your Have Fun, Do Good
- Zen Peacekeeper, Marianne Elliott, Shares How She Has Fun, Does Good
- Leonie Allan of Goddess Guidebook Shares How She Has Fun, Does Good
- Amy Potthast, Idealist.org: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Amy Sample Ward, Community Builder and NPtechie: How I Have Fun and Do Good
- Jennifer Moore, Monaluna Designs: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Elisa Camahort Page, BlogHer: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Allison Jones, Millennial Leader: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Beth Terry, Fake Plastic Fish: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Katya Andresen, Network for Good: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Kimberly Wilson, Tranquility du Jour: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Lisa Sonora Beam, The Creative Entrepreneur: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Heather Meyer, Work it Out!: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- 7 Ways to Have Fun and Do Good
- Jennifer Lee, Right-Brain Business Plan: How I Have Fun, Do Good
- Wendy Harman, Social Media Maven: How I Have Fun, Do Good