Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Your Fun-Do List for Thanksgiving Weekend

I'm a huge to-do list maker, which is a blessing, and a compulsion.  My lists keep me on track, but they can also be overwhelming.  I'm definitely ready to relax and have fun during the long weekend, so instead I've made a fun-do list:

What's on your fun-do list?

Photo: Our super fun Thanksgiving in Maine. 

Bookmark and Share



  1. Britt,
    I'm so pleased you've stepped up your newfound commitment to wearing red. Go, girl!

    And yes, I'll be seeing the Muppets. Wish you could be next to me in the theatre.


  2. Thanks, Amy!

    Who is your favorite Muppet? Mine is Animal.

  3. I can so relate to what you say about your lists making you overwhelmed - so I love the idea of just having a fun list some times! I need to do this, too. I am grateful for the reminder. Enjoy your *FUN* weekend!
    Creatively yours, Lisa

    My Weekend List:
    PLAY With Talia and Kenya
    PLAY Guitar, Harmonium and Sing
    Bask in Nature
    Snuggle/lounge in pjs with the fam
    Read Sabbath book
    Attend a wedding and CELEBRATE LOVE

  5. This is a lovely idea, and I think we should all do it again, not just on a holiday weekend, but what about a work Monday? This weekend, I will:

    *Take a cuddle nap with my dogs.
    *Stay in my PJs and read for h o u r s.
    *Collage and/or paint.
    *Sit in the sun, doing nothing.
    *Hold my husband's hand, and tell him a story that starts with "Remember when..."
    *Eat pineapple upside down cake.

  6. Lisa, Gabriela and Jill ~

    How did you like using your Fun-Do list? Did it work?


If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.